Lol sorry can’t hear you over how cute i am.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
whoa 5 more followers would be amazing
go FOLLOW FOR GOOD BAND THI NG U WONT B E DISSAPOINT I SWEAR
"Don’t be defined by your condition" often seems to mean "pretend your condition doesn’t shape your life or else".
"Don’t let [traumatic life-altering event that causes long-term emotional, mental, and physical health problems] define you" often seems to mean "stop talking about [traumatic life-altering event] and pretend it never happened and doesn’t shape your life or else".
This is an important point.